Terms of Service
Welcome to the EOI Service Company, Inc. website. EOI Service Company, Inc. offers a multi-purpose website on behalf of Marsh for authorized owners, their drivers and employees who are customers of Marsh, which allows you to view the video content, locate and download company documents.
- Ownership EOI Service Company, Inc. websites (including any variations of or successors to these websites, collectively, “EOI Service Company, Inc.” or “Website” or “EOI”) and the EOI Service (together with the Website, “EOI Service Company, Inc.”) are owned by EOI Service Company, Inc. The EOI Service currently consists of various web pages at or linked to the Website. The EOI Service may expand or change from time to time.
- Application of General Terms and Conditions Use by end users of EOI Service Company, Inc. website is governed by these general terms and conditions. EOI Service Company, Inc. also may offer certain services from time to time that are governed by the terms of service of the respective service partners. Where EOI Service is running on third-party websites, the terms and conditions of use of those websites may be applicable in addition to these terms and conditions.
- Representations and Warrantiesa. The ServiceEOI Service Company, Inc. represents and warrants that it either owns fully and outright or otherwise possesses and has obtained all rights, approvals, licenses, consents and permissions as are necessary to perform its obligations hereunder and exercise its rights hereunder.
b. The Content
EOI Service Company, Inc. represents and warrants that (i) it either owns fully and outright or otherwise possesses and has obtained all rights, approvals, licenses, consents and permissions as are necessary to perform its obligations hereunder and exercise its rights hereunder; (ii) the content and its use through the service directly or indirectly, does not , and shall not, infringe, violate or misappropriate any third party’s rights; and (iii) it has paid, and it shall be solely responsible for paying, any fees attributable to any and all of the foregoing.
- Non-Discrimination EOI Service Company, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Questions Please direct any legal questions to:EOI Service Company, Inc.,
1820 E First St
Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Acceptance By using EOI Service Company, Inc., you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to any website where EOI Service Company, Inc. is found.
- Conditions and Restriction of Usea. Error FreeYou acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Content may contain errors or omissions. Under no circumstances will EOI Service Company, Inc. be liable in any way for any user or other third party Content, including, but not limited to, for any defamation, falsehoods, errors or omissions in any such Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use or publication of any such Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Services. EOI Service Company, Inc. does not guarantee that any Content will be to your satisfaction.
- User Agreement Not to Circumvent Publishers’ Ownership Rights You acknowledge and agree that your rights to view the publisher content that you access on or through EOI Service Company, Inc. are strictly limited to the terms of those rights that you obtained in connection with your acquisition of the Content itself. Except as permitted expressly by such rights, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, maintain, retain, create derivative works from, distribute or re-distribute, perform link, display or in any way exploit any Content obtained through EOI Service Company, Inc., including, without limitation, by incorporating data and or Content from the Service into any email, search, catalogue, directory, or other “white pages” products or service, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-site applications, web-based, or otherwise. You understand, agree and acknowledge that engaging in any of the aforementioned conduct may constitute a crime and/or other form of unlawful behavior for which you may be held criminally and/or civilly liable.
- Limitation of Liability You expressly understand and agree that under no circumstances shall EOI Service Company, Inc. or its licensors be liable to any user on account of that user’s use or misuse of and reliance on the services. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages (even if EOI Service Company, Inc. or its licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages). Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the services, from inability to use the services, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the services (including such damages incurred by third parties).Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through or advertised on the services or received through any links provided in the services, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised on the services or received through any links provided in the services. Such limitation shall apply, without limitation, to the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, lost profits, or lost data. Such limitation shall apply with respect to the performance or non-performance of services or any information or merchandise that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to, the EOI Service Company, Inc. Network. Such limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Such limitation shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Under no circumstances shall EOI Service Company, Inc. or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of god, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold EOI Service Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable usage terms, conditions, policies, or requirements, published by EOI Service Company, Inc., or your violations of any rights of another.
The Marsh, powered by EOI Service Company, Inc. website, takes your privacy seriously. This policy covers how EOI Service Company, Inc. treats personal information that EOI Service Company, Inc. collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, email address, and employee number. This policy does not apply to people that EOI Service Company, Inc. does not employ or manage.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website by clicking here.
This policy was created on -/-/—-
EOI Service Company, Inc.
1820 E First St
Santa Ana, CA 92705