Over 50 Million people worldwide have chosen Aflac because of their commitment to providing customers with the confidence that comes from knowing they have assistance in being prepared for whatever life may bring. And Aflac has also been named a World’s Most Admired Company for the 16th time.*
* Fortune Magazine, 4/6/2017
- Aflac is different from health insurance; it’s insurance for daily living. Major medical pays for doctors and hospitals. Aflac is insurance for daily living. It pays cash benefits directly to you, unless otherwise assigned, to help with expenses when you’re sick or hurt.
- Aflac is an extra measure of financial protection. Aflac pays cash benefits that you direct to help you and your family with unexpected medical expenses after a qualifying event or illness. The benefits are predetermined and paid regardless of any other insurance you have.
- Aflac is affordable. Aflac has a range of products that fit most budgets. Aflac can provide you and your family with coverage and security to help maintain your everyday life in case of illness or injury. And, Aflac rates don’t go up when you file a claim.
- Aflac pays you benefits even when you’re healthy. Aflac believes routine medical tests are important to your overall health. To encourage you to schedule a covered preventive screening of your choice every year, the Critical Illness plan includes a $50 Health Screening benefit. If you are participating and covered by this plan, you may be eligible to file a claim for one of the routine tests performed each year-- including: Eye Examinations, Chest X-Ray, Colonoscopy and more.
Important note: Benefits may not be available in all states.
Click on each benefit below to learn more.
Group Term Life Insurance
Term Life insurance helps address your loved ones' immediate future financial needs following your death. Immediate needs can include burial/funeral expenses, uninsured medical costs and current bills and debts. Group Term Life insurance from Aflac provides a death benefit for a specific length of time and coverage expires at the end of the term.
- 10-year term and 20-year term available
- Spouse and child coverage available
- Accelerated Benefit for Terminal Illness will pay 50% of the Death Benefit if an insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Sample weekly rate $3.47*
*Sample weekly rate based on non-smoker age 35 with $50,000 of coverage under the 10-year term.
Value Added Services
Now, if you enroll in Aflac Group Accident, Group Critical Illness or Group Hospital Indemnity plans, you also have access to three new services that make it easier to access care, reduce out-of-pocket medical expenses, and navigate the healthcare system with greater ease.
- MeMD Telemedicine- Connect with board-certified, U.S. licensed health providers online for 24/7/365 access to medical care-fast
- Health Advocacy- 24/7 access to personal Health Advocates who start helping from the first call
- Medical Bill Saver™- Health Advocate professionals help you negotiate medical bills not covered by health insurance*
*Value Added Services are not available in Idaho, Minnesota, or with plans issued in New York. State availability may vary.
No matter how good your core medical insurance is, when you’re hospitalized for an injury or illness, there will probably be medical expenses and out-of-pocket costs that aren’t covered. A hospital indemnity insurance plan from Aflac provides cash benefits to use as you see fit. The benefits are predetermined and paid regardless of any other insurance you may have.
- Guaranteed-Issue – No health questions or medical exam*
- The plan pays regardless of any other insurance programs
- Hospital Confinement, hospital emergency room, surgery and anesthesia benefits included
- Physician visits, well-baby care visits included
- Sample weekly rate $10.02**
View video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSFHL4CaIGY
*For initial enrollment and for newly eligible employees, coverage is guaranteed-issue
**Sample weekly rate is based on plan level II for employee only.
With heart attacks affecting more than 900,000 people each year and strokes affecting about 795,000 people each year,* Aflac’s Critical Illness insurance plan can help with the treatment costs of these illnesses and health events. More importantly, the plan helps you focus on recuperation instead of the distraction and stress over the costs of medical and personal bills.
- Guaranteed-Issue – No health questions or medical exam**
- Each Dependent Child under age 26 is covered at 50% of the primary insured amount at no additional charge.
- Annual Health Screening Benefits included
- No deductibles, copayments, or network restrictions—you choose your own medical treatment provider.
- Sample weekly rate $2.29***
View video to learn more: aflac.com/videos/ciM/
*Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics, 2017 Update, American Heart Association
**For initial enrollment and for newly eligible employees, coverage is guaranteed-issue
***Sample weekly rate is based on guaranteed-issue amount of $10,000 and age 30-39
Accident Advantage Plus
After an accident, you may have expenses you’ve never considered. Can your finances handle them? In addition, your regular bills, such as the mortgage or rent, car payments and utility bills don’t stop when you’re recuperating from an accident. It’s reassuring to know that an accident insurance plan from Aflac can be there for you through the many stages
of care, from the initial emergency treatment or hospitalization, to follow-up treatments or physical therapy.
- Guaranteed-Issue – No health questions or medical exam
- Coverage available 24/7, on-and-off the job
- Benefits available for spouse and/or dependent children
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefits included
- Sample weekly rate $3.46*
View video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKP0uQBFORU
*Sample weekly rate is based on employee only coverage
Have you considered what would happen if you became disabled, and couldn’t go to work? How would you pay the bills that won’t go away, just because your paycheck is gone? This is where Aflac Disability Advantage insurance can make the difference. The plan ensures that you will still have a source of income and a financial cushion to help take care of your bills while you’re taking care of yourself.
- Guaranteed-Issue – No health questions or medical exam
- Coverage is Non-Occupational, which means the plan covers disability due to covered off-the-job injuries and sicknesses
- Partial Disability Benefit allowing for a transition period before returning to full-time employment
- Sample weekly rate $13.21*
View video to learn more: aflac.com/videos/disability
*Sample weekly rate based on annual salary range of $33,600-$35,999, age 18-49, monthly benefit amount of $1,400